Welcome to EzyPluginz.com. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of EzyPluginz.com’s Website, located at https://appalibrary.org.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use EzyPluginz.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
1. License Unless otherwise stated, EzyPluginz.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on EzyPluginz.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from EzyPluginz.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
2. User Responsibilities
- You must not:
- Republish material from EzyPluginz.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from EzyPluginz.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from EzyPluginz.com
- Redistribute content from EzyPluginz.com
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
3. Parts of this Website Offer an Opportunity for Users to Post and Exchange Opinions and Information EzyPluginz.com does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of EzyPluginz.com, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, EzyPluginz.com shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
4. Hyperlinking to our Content The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
5. iFrames Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
7. Reservation of Rights We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request.
8. Disclaimer To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.